Acre size lot perfect for Country Living, yet close enough for Commutes to DC and Shopping area. Over sized Garage 15 feet x 20 feet might accommodate more than one vehicle. Pets allowed case by case with Pet Deposit $300 refundable. Multiple dogs will require higher Pet Security Deposit. Pet Rent is $35/animal included with the periodic Rent Payment (non-refundable). Security Deposit equivalent to One Months Rent. All funds Certified.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well, Well Permit On File,
Cedar Exterior, Wood Siding, Asphalt, Frame
Septic, Private Sewer System
2,102 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Above Ground, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Telephone
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Cedar, Frame, Asphalt
- Balcony, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Atrium.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)